- Teachers, students, parents and anyone involved in traveling to high-risk areas within 14 days or signs showing a risk of coronary infection 2019 (COVID - 19) and to notify the school immediately.
- Keep clothing clean. School supplies And personal items Every time before coming to school continuously.
- Walk past the screening point at the school entrance To check the body temperature of students, teachers and personnel who come in contact with every school and every time.
- Must clean hands and prepare hand soap, alcohol, gel at the entrance of the school gate.
- Parents, students and those involved must be aware of the coronary artery disease 2019 (COVID-19) and the school's epidemic prevention measures. Along with following the publicity signs introducing the Coronary Virologic Disease Prevention Measures 2019 (COVID - 19) of the school.
Measures during commencement of studies
- Parents must check the temperature of students every time before leaving home to school. If the body temperature is found to be equal to or higher than 37.5 degrees, students must not come to school.
- All persons entering the school area must undergo a body temperature check at the screening point in the school entrance. In the event that a person has a body temperature equal to or higher than 37.5 degrees or has a fever, cough, sneezing, nasal discharge, or Respiratory symptoms Will not be allowed inside the school area And the data is stored.
- Students, teachers and personnel or anyone contacting the school Must wear a face mask While being inside the school area.
- Increase concentration in cleaning regularly in schools, classrooms, bathrooms, playgrounds, school supplies, sports, musical instruments, etc. on a regular basis after school every day. If equipment and toys are needed together, they must be cleaned before and after each use Including not allowing private toys to be used in schools.
- Parents must clean a glass of water. Clean personal belongings of students to be hygienic If forget to bring from home The school will call to notify parents to bring immediately.
- The school will cancel the afternoon program supplementary activities. (All extra-curricular activities)
- Schools do not hold meetings or organize group activities that have large crowds.
- The school will refrain from all types of sporting activities that require physical contact with competitors. Or the sport that must be played as a team.
- Students are warned by teachers to wash their hands at the end of every lesson or when doing activities that require touching materials. Hand washing gels are available in front of the school, in the classroom, toilets and cafeteria.
- In the event that someone close to a parent or student is infected with a coronary virus 2019 (COVID-19) or is ill, the school must be informed immediately (055-023032) in order to sort and care for the illness.
- The school will use the air conditioning classroom for a continuous period of not more than 2 hours.
- For students to come or not to school each day is up to the discretion of the parents.
After school measures
- Schools must notify parents To take students home immediately after school.
- The homeroom teacher has to report the school director on a daily basis. Including follow-up and evaluation of preventive measures against coronavirus infection in 2019 (COVID-19)